BE AWARE: Using drugs always involves risks for your health. We strongly
Please note that the contents of the KnowDrugs App, including text, images, graphics and other material are for informational purposes only. Nothing provided on the App is or should be considered or used as a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis or treatment. In any case of an emergency or a potential case of an emergency, call the emergency doctor near you.
Always follow the medical advice from your doctor. Never delay seeking such because of information you might have found on the Internet or on an App, including the KnowDrugs App. Go seek the advice of your doctor or
- The KnowDrugs App is a mere informational service solely provided free of charge and without any business purpose by Philipp Kreicarek (Skalitzer Straße, 32, 10999 Berlin, Germany), B.A. Social
Work ,(hereinafter referred to as “KnowDrugs”). There are no investors or partners with a financial interest in the information being provided on this App. KnowDrugs does not accept advertising of any kind.
- If you access the Know Drugs App you do it voluntarily and at your own risk. By using and remaining on the App you show your agreement to these terms and conditions of use.
- In order to be eligible to download or access the KnowDrugs
Appyou have to be 18 years or older.
- The information provided through the KnowDrugs App is provided on an “as is” basis, without any warranty, express or implied.
- KnowDrugs does not warrant or guarantee that the App or its contents will be accessible permanently or partly and/or error-free. You need
a sufficientconnectivity with the internet in order to be able to access the App
- The content on this App has been compiled with due care and to the best of KnowDrugs knowledge. However, KnowDrugs cannot assume any liability for up-to-dateness, completeness, correctness, accuracy, timeliness or usefulness of any of the content provided on the KnowDrugs App. This comprises potential translation mistakes. KnowDrugs can only be held liable for damages which have been caused by intentional wrongdoing or gross negligence.
- The KnowDrugs App includes links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you. If you decide to visit any third-party website using links from the KnowDrugs App, you do so at your own risk.
Berlin, December 2018